Super Bowl Sunday - Go Broncos!

                  
Ok - right out of the gate I am a huge Denver Bronco fan! Yes that is my John Elway signed Denver Bronco helmet that will be adorning my coffee table during today's game. I grew up in Denver and my Dad was an original Denver Bronco season ticket holder. Trust me he still doesn't miss a game; it is just now he enjoys them from his home with a glass of wine and Mom's amazing cooking….smart man!

Speaking of cooking, we are going to do some today! I have a few friends coming over, including several Durango High School classmates: including one I had not seen since my senior year in 1978! So that will be fun! We also will have star ASU lineman and former Detroit Lion, Juan Roque, in the house so we are getting up early and getting started.

I thought today's blog would be an ongoing blog today where I add the recipe with pics of each dish we prepare - many of which my Facebook friends have been clamoring for! I am going to update the blog during the day as we prepare the dishes and our guests arrive! Today's menu:

Porchini Mushroom Crusted Standing Rib Roast
Herb Crusted and Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Balsamic Roasted Veggies
Tiramisu

and of course champagne and a MonteCristo cigar to celebrate the Broncos victory!

So let's get started! First we need to get the tiramisu made so it can set up all day and be ready when we begin the celebration. Here we go!


Comments

Popular Posts